As a pet sitter we have an opportunity to connect with pets and their people through the love we share for our four-legged children, our love for animals is our main connection to each other despite our differences. We are grateful for the wonderful relationships we have developed with our pets and yours, time after time we are reminded how much our pets impact our lives.
When we started STL Critters and Creatures Care in the spring of 2018, we did not realize the adventure we were diving into by continuing to offer excellent pet care and services to St. Louis pet families. We are deeply humbled and grateful for your trust in our services and appreciate the bonds we have formed with your critters. Thank you for your reviews, referrals, and allowing us to love the pets you love also.
Thank you for being so wonderful! -Alicia Sexauer, Owner STL Critters and Creatures Care
More things we are thankful for:
- Wonderful clients that appreciate the work we do year round.
- Amazing animals for us to work with every day.
- Healthy pets and a fantastic team of pet sitters that work hard to take care of the animals trusted to our care.
- We get the opportunity to learn so much about pets.
- Our work environment is upbeat and positive.
- We are loved and happily greeted by “extended” furry family members each time we enter someone’s home.
- Fur and hair on your clothes that means you’ve been cuddled.
- We get to spend time outdoors being active.
- Playing with your pets and getting to treat them as if they were one of our own.
- The opportunity to spend our time with creatures who do nothing but offer love.
All of us at STL Critters and Creatures Care are thankful for the time we get to spend with your wonderful dogs, cats, birds, horses and more. We hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday!
Give your pet an extra hug (from us) today!